Partner with CFAR-m
For Consulting: develop mutual and profitable enterprise based on an open book approach, active in every field where we can build competitive advantages based on our respective uniqueness.
· Companies in existing markets to which CFAR-m can bring strong added value
· Specific sector experience and/or R&D for targeted markets
· Investments for conducting R&D and initial seed money for targeted products/services or
implementing CFAR-m in existing products to go directly to market
· Projects and start-ups with clear roadmaps to market
· CFAR-m (if a specific market can be identified to avoid potential conflict with other applications)
· Project development/operational team specialising in the development of CFAR-m
· Specialist CFAR-m research team
· Public funding programmes (R&D) and public innovation and development funding sources [no further direct investment in CFAR-m is required, only funding for required infrastructure (hardware etc.) and applications using/interfacing with CFAR-m].