Our main development approach focuses on two main areas:
1. Performing calculations/computations where CFAR-m offers strategic/attractive added value to clients.
2. Direct involvement in projects offering strong development potential through R&D or Joint Venture initiatives.
This focus translates to the following product and service deployment:
Information Aggregation and Ranking only (clients requiring processing of a data file only)
• Provide us with a data file in text format - comma separated values (CSV) or tab-separated values (TSV). We complete the calculation process and return the results in the same format for direct importation back into the client’s application. If calculations require several runs, we’ll reapply the calculation process as many times as is required.
• Pricing structure according to volumes and files processed are available.
Client Support – Integrating the CFAR-m solution into their own environment
• Some clients will need assistance to integrate CFAR-m into their working environment and calculation requirements.
• We work directly with their clients’ own IT Consultancy team or service suppliers or our own vetted partners to deal with the requirements at hand.
Client Support – Training Programmes
• We offer training programmes to clients wishing to deal with the CFAR-m solution internally via our team of certified CFAR-m trainers. We also offer training for clients to deal with specific issues within their own set-ups/problem areas.
Client Support – Feasibility and Viability Consultancy
• We propose expert consultancy services to study the feasibility and viability of integrating the CFAR-m solution into a process.
• We work with IT Consulting professionals to offer the CFAR-m algorithm as part of their range of services.
Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
• We work with ISVs to integrate the CFAR-m solution into their range of software creations/products.
Research & Development (R&D) Partnerships
• We actively participate in and commit to partner R&D programmes to incorporate CFAR-m into new applications in order to develop new IP possibilities with partners.
Web Platform Solution
• As part of our service deployment, users will be able to use a specially designed, secure CFAR-m web platform to provide clients with an online tool to complete calculation requirements and present the results of their calculations.
Development Network for New Professional Applications
• We actively seek new ideas and concepts for CFAR-m use, so our internal experts are always on hand to look into new professional applications for our solution.
Internal Research & Development (R&D)
• CFAR-m also conducts its own internal R&D programmes.
• We work with external programmers to enhance CFAR-m functionality through the incorporation of third-party designed modules and plug-ins.
• We invite third parties to contact us to discuss opportunities in this area.